Thursday, September 15, 2011

Work

Ecclesiastes 3: 9 "What gain the worker from his toil?"
Ecc. 3:20 "So I saw that there is nothing better than that a man should rejoice in his work, for that is his lot."

We all have a job or work we do in this life and that changes during different seasons in our life.
My job now is to wake and care for my family physical needs most days.
My children have the job of learning about how to love and obey God and take care of this world.
My husband........ is looking for payed work.
We came to this point at the end of July. We had just fixed our van's fuel pump and gone on a wonderful family vacation with my husbands family. We were refreshed and relaxed. Which was great because for months I have felt on edge. I needed to prepare... but for what? The Lord is so gracious to give the answer to that question.
We were prepared for this event and don't fear tomorrow. We can see the blessing of this job loss in some areas already. We are excited to see what adventure God has planned for us. We are resting in Christ and that this is for our good and His glory! Pray that having Daddy home will allow all of us to grow in godliness  as we love and serve one an other. Also that we will focus our hearts on God at this time and not the fears of this world. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment